Finding Fun in Kalamazoo0
Just because the weather is cooling down doesn’t mean there aren’t any fun activities in our community. So sit back and find out what entertainment options Kalamazoo has in store!
- With bowling, laser tag, and an arcade under one roof, Revel and Roll is a fun destination for all ages. Lane reservations and party packages also make this a great option for events with friends and family. When your done rolling strikes, spares, and gutter balls, head to the bar for a drink and a bite to eat.
- Although Detroit is on the other side of the state, you don’t need to look far for some car history. For more than 50 years, The Gilmore Car Museum has provided visitors with a comprehensive lesson on America’s car history. In addition to a collection of automobiles from a variety of eras, the Gilmore Car Museum hosts events like The Gilmore Spooktacular and the “Under The Hood” Weekend.
- Learning is great but if libations are more your speed, then downtown Kalamazoo is the place for you. Cornerstones like Shakespeare’s Pub, Green Top Tavern, and the Wild Bull Saloon are all great choices for a night out with friends.
- Looking for something that is off the beaten path? The Stamped Robin boasts a casual atmosphere and extensive cocktail menu, both perfect for a casual night out, while Liquor. Food. Gaming. gives patrons access to an array of video games and video game-themed beverages.
- Kalamazoo has always held a deep appreciation for the arts and is home to numerous performance venues. With 12 seasons under its belt, the Farmers Alley Theatre has gained a reputation for putting on diverse, crowd-pleasing acts that resonate with audiences.
- Just a five-minute walk south of the Farmers Alley Theatre sits the Kalamazoo State Theatre. From Ben Folds to Nick Offerman and more, this location will play host to an impressive list of popular acts in the coming months. Additionally, The Arts Council of Greater Kalamazoo puts on Art Hop during the first Friday of every month, leaving residents with no shortage of artistic content.
- Sometimes we need an activity that lets us shut off our brains and be at one with nature. Luckily, the Kalamazoo Nature Center allows visitors to do just that. The trails that stretch through miles of local woods, wetlands, and prairies make for a calming experience, especially when the leaves are beginning to change color!
This list only scratches the surface of Kalamazoo’s numerous offerings. Feel free to connect with us on social to share your go-to Kalamazoo activities!